Amazon ECR1.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.1ID: amazon-ecr
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
Amazon ECR plugin implements a Docker Token producer to convert Amazon credentials to Jenkins’ API used by (mostly) all Docker-related plugins.
Thank's to this producer, you can select your existing registered Amazon credentials for various Docker operations in Jenkins, for sample using CloudBees Docker Build and Publish plugin:
- Jenkins version 1.642 or later
Navigate to the "Plugin Manager" screen, install the "Amazon ECR" plugin and restart Jenkins.
The plugin will use the proxy configured on Jenkins if it is set since 1.6 version.
Recommended logger for troubleshooting, you have to take care where you publish these logs could contain sensitive information
Docker Pipeline Usage
When using the CloudBees Docker Pipeline Plugin, in order to obtain an ECR login credential, you must use the ecr provider prefix.
If you experience authentication issues, you would try to remove user docker configuration files on the agents before to run the docker commands, something like this pipeline script.
- JENKINS-34437 Enable amazon-ecr-plugin behind proxy
- Performance improvements
- Set minor version to 1.642.1
- Upgrade Credentials Plugin
Upgrade AWS Java SDK Plugin
Upgrade AWS Credentials Plugin
Upgrade Docket Commons Plugin
1.5 - Burned
- JENKINS-38465 ECR Plugin now it is compatible with credential stored into folders
- JENKINS-36127 Resolved a NPE when attempt to configure docker build and publish
- JENKINS-34958 New credential format that contains the region. For example, by specifying the following credentials: ecr:us-west-2:credential-id, the provider will set the Region of the AWS Client to us-west-2, when requesting for Authorisation token.
- 1.2 Release failed to upload the artifact - so just release again to correctly upload the artifact.
NOTE: This release doesn't contain any update.
- Update parent pom
- JENKINS-35220 Correctly display the credentials
- Replace custom ECR API client with aws-java-sdk
- Initial release