Zentimestamp4.2Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.597ID: zentimestamp
View Zentimestamp on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
This plugin export a
From Jenkins 1.597, the plugin adds the Jenkins
BUILD_TIMESTAMP variable to the Configure System page of Manage Jenkins. Note: you must activate the Global Property!
You must specify a java.text.SimpleDateFormat pattern such as the value '
- Export a
BUILD_TIMESTAMPvariable to the Jenkins instance (all jobs on all slaves will be impacted).
- Export a
BUILD_TIMESTAMPvariable to the slave (all jobs on this slave will be impacted).
- Export a
BUILD_TIMESTAMPvariable to the job (only the job will be impacted)
Release 4.2 (July 25, 2015)
- Fix JENKINS-26958 - workflow plugin compatibility
Release 4.1 (May 24, 2015)
- Commented out logging statement
Release 4.0 (April 07, 2015)
- Fix JENKINS-26626 - Switch to use BUILD_TIMESTAMP environment variable and make it compatible with Jenkins 1.597+
Release 3.3 (May 16, 2013)
- Fix JENKINS-17975 - SCM polling stops to work if the previously used build node no longer exists
Release 3.2 (March 10, 2012)
- Make it compatible to MatrixProject
Release 3.1 (March 07, 2012)
- Make it compatible to envinject jenkins plugin (Remove
RunListenerand add an
- Fix JENKINS-12694 - Zentimestamp plugin v3.0 no longer compatible with hudson.
Release 3.0 (December 21, 2011)
- Add the ability to change the date format at node level
Release 2.2 (March 1, 2011)
- Change UI labels from Hudson to Jenkins
Release 2.1 (February 19, 2011)
- Updated over new Jenkins 1.397 API and metadata
Release 2.0.1 (July 02, 2010)
- Fixed regression for backward compatibility with zentimestamp 1.2
Release 2.0 (June 20, 2010)
- The plugin is now a job property that enables users to change the
BUILD_IDvariable from Hudson publishers too
Release 1.2 (February 10, 2009)
- Upgraded to new Hudson API
- Added integration tests
Release 1.1 (June 10, 2009)
- Fixed Help 404 error with Hudson 1.3xx
Release 1.0 (August 12, 2008)
- Initial release