Pipeline: Supporting APIs2.13Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-support
Last released: a month ago
Common utility implementations to build Pipeline Plugin
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
No user-visible changes.
- Timeout utility to implement JENKINS-32986.
Should be no user-visible changes.
- Test utility used to verify JENKINS-40909.
- Optimization: don't throw away the Actions attached to a FlowNode when loaded from disk (avoids double-loading)
- Small things:
- Remove SemaphoreListener (dead code from testing)
- Regression in log handling with certain steps inside parallel in 2.9.
- Allow block-scoped steps to provide log output in addition to their what their bodies contribute (JENKINS-34637 related)
- Make PauseAction implement PersistentAction so it consumes the API optimizations from JENKINS-38867
- Small things:
- Generics fix for JDK 9 support
- Add a getStatus method to Semaphore step (used in testing)
|Do not use, there is a known regression which will be fixed shortly in 2.10.|
- Restore use of the DepthFirstScanner API that was reverted in JENKINS-38457 now that its handling of parallels matches FlowGraphWalker
- JENKINS-38457 Show parallel branches in correct order (broken since 2.3).
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-38114.
- Clean up display of timing information in pipeline steps for a few edge cases (no start time on node, times under 1 ms)
- Remove some obsolete approveSignature calls
- Added timing information to pipeline steps step display (show how long a step or block ran for)
- JENKINS-37366 Added properties fullDisplayName, projectName, and fullProjectName to currentBuild or return value of build step.
- JENKINS-30412 Sandbox-friendly changeSets property for currentBuild or return value of build step.
- JENKINS-36306 duration property for return value of build step.
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-26130.
- Fixed title of log pages from Pipeline Steps.
- First release under per-plugin versioning scheme. See 1.x changelog for earlier releases.
- Various code moved out of this plugin into Pipeline Nodes and Processes Plugin, Pipeline Basic Steps Plugin, Pipeline Input Step Plugin, Pipeline Build Step Plugin, and Pipeline Stage Step Plugin. You must update those plugins to 2.x if updating this plugin to 2.x.