Pipeline: Nodes and Processes2.13Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-durable-task-step
Last released: 24 days ago
Pipeline steps locking agents and workspaces, and running external processes that may survive a Jenkins restart or agent reconnection.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.13 (July 25, 2017)
- JENKINS-26132 Display current stage on executor.
- JENKINS-44981 Record information on queued task for reporting.
2.12 (Jun 15, 2017)
- JENKINS-34581 Added a
- JENKINS-28182 Kill any spawned processes at the end of a
2.11 (Apr 25, 2017)
- Reduce log output to ameliorate JENKINS-42048.
- Added logging for
2.10 (Mar 09, 2017)
- JENKINS-42556 Failure to resume builds inside
anonymouswas granted Overall/Read and Job/Discover but not Job/Read (a mode used to force login redirects from job URLs).
- JENKINS-34021 Refinements to earlier fix, which under circumstances produced excessive noise in the log after forcible termination of a build inside
2.9 (Feb 13, 2017)
- JENKINS-41339 Update of Durable Task Plugin 1.13 exposed a bug in a deprecated way of setting per-node environment variables.
- Further robustness fix related to JENKINS-34021.
- JENKINS-41446 Bind
2.8 (Jan 13, 2017)
- JENKINS-40995 Reported deadlock.
- JENKINS-41010 API to associate a queue item with an entry in the flow graph.
2.7 (Jan 10, 2017)
- JENKINS-40909 regression from 2.6 fixed. Only meaningful for updates directly from 2.5-; if you have already updated to 2.6 it is too late.
2.6 (Jan 05, 2016)
Running builds created in 2.5- will not be loadable in this release: JENKINS-40909
- JENKINS-40613 Apply a stricter timeout to the
Timertask used by
batsteps to check for new output.
- JENKINS-37730 Include more diagnostics in the virtual thread dump for
- JENKINS-38769 Make sure aborting a build inside a
batstep does something, even if the agent is unresponsive.
NullPointerExceptionthrown when aborting a build under unknown conditions.
2.5 (Sep 23, 2016)
NODE_LABELSenvironment variables now available inside
node, matching the behavior of freestyle projects.
- JENKINS-37121 Unreproducible case of a build resumption hanging when it should have failed at once.
- Unreproducible case of an executor slot remaining occupied but unkillable after the owning build was already aborted; can now be manually cleared.
- Clearer display in log when a queue item is canceled while a build is trying to resume.
2.4 (Jul 28, 2016)
- JENKINS-26133 Added
2.3 (Jun 29, 2016)
- JENKINS-31842 Provide information about
batsteps for use in the thread dump.
- JENKINS-26130/JENKINS-31842 Provide information in the thread dump about pending
nodestep resumption when a build is being restored from disk.
2.2 (Jun 16, 2016)
- JENKINS-26130 When a build cannot be properly resumed because an agent it was running on (inside
node) is no longer present, or offline, print periodic status messages to the build log rather than hanging silently. Also allow the build to be interrupted cleanly if the agent cannot be reattached.
- JENKINS-34021 Work around and diagnostics for a
NullPointerExceptionwhen trying to abort a build inside a
2.1 (Jun 09, 2016)
- JENKINS-34281 workaround: if Jenkins denied anonymous read access, under some conditions shutting it down could result in loss of queue items, causing builds with
nodestill waiting scheduling to hang after the restart.
- If a queue item for a
nodeblock is deliberately cancelled, abort the build.
- JENKINS-34542 Deadlock while interrupting a
IllegalStateExceptionwas thrown under some conditions.