Pipeline: Nodes and Processes2.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-durable-task-step
Last released: 10 days ago
Pipeline steps locking agents and workspaces, and running external processes that may survive a Jenkins restart or slave reconnection.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
- JENKINS-41339 Update of Durable Task Plugin 1.13 exposed a bug in a deprecated way of setting per-node environment variables.
- Further robustness fix related to JENKINS-34021.
- JENKINS-41446 Bind $WORKSPACE inside a ws block.
- JENKINS-40995 Reported deadlock.
- JENKINS-41010 API to associate a queue item with an entry in the flow graph.
- JENKINS-40909 regression from 2.6 fixed. Only meaningful for updates directly from 2.5-; if you have already updated to 2.6 it is too late.
|Running builds created in 2.5- will not be loadable in this release: JENKINS-40909|
- JENKINS-40613 Apply a stricter timeout to the Timer task used by sh/bat steps to check for new output.
- JENKINS-37730 Include more diagnostics in the virtual thread dump for sh/bat steps.
- JENKINS-38769 Make sure aborting a build inside a sh/bat step does something, even if the agent is unresponsive.
- JENKINS-37486 NullPointerException thrown when aborting a build under unknown conditions.
- JENKINS-33511 WORKSPACE and NODE_LABELS environment variables now available inside node, matching the behavior of freestyle projects.
- JENKINS-37121 Unreproducible case of a build resumption hanging when it should have failed at once.
- Unreproducible case of an executor slot remaining occupied but unkillable after the owning build was already aborted; can now be manually cleared.
- Clearer display in log when a queue item is canceled while a build is trying to resume.
- JENKINS-26133 Added returnStdout and returnStatus options to sh and bat.
- JENKINS-31842 Provide information about node and sh/bat steps for use in the thread dump.
- JENKINS-26130/JENKINS-31842 Provide information in the thread dump about pending node step resumption when a build is being restored from disk.
- JENKINS-26130 When a build cannot be properly resumed because an agent it was running on (inside node) is no longer present, or offline, print periodic status messages to the build log rather than hanging silently. Also allow the build to be interrupted cleanly if the agent cannot be reattached.
- JENKINS-34021 Work around and diagnostics for a NullPointerException when trying to abort a build inside a sh/bat step.
- JENKINS-34281 workaround: if Jenkins denied anonymous read access, under some conditions shutting it down could result in loss of queue items, causing builds with node still waiting scheduling to hang after the restart.
- If a queue item for a node block is deliberately cancelled, abort the build.
- JENKINS-34542 Deadlock while interrupting a node step.
- JENKINS-28240 IllegalStateException was thrown under some conditions.