Pipeline: Shared Groovy Libraries2.7Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-cps-global-lib
Last released: 23 days ago
Shared libraries for Pipeline scripts.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
- JENKINS-39450 Added a library step as a dynamic alternative to @Library used since 2.3.
- JENKINS-40408 Race condition introduced in 2.5.
- Related to JENKINS-38517, checking out distinct libraries each into their own local workspaces, and improving parallelism in the case of concurrent builds.
- JENKINS-38550 The Modern SCM option should not be shown unless some matching plugin is actually installed.
- JENKINS-38712 Library configuration screens used deep horizontal indentation.
- JENKINS-31155 New system of external shared libraries.
- JENKINS-26192 Supporting Grape (the @Grab annotation) from global shared libraries (internal or external).
- JENKINS-34650 Global library code now runs without the Groovy sandbox, so may provide safe encapsulations of privileged operations such as Jenkins API accesses. (Pushes to the library always required Overall/RunScripts anyway.)
- JENKINS-34008 API allowing plugins to be notified of changes to the library.
- JENKINS-34517 Use of global variables from the shared library would result in errors when resuming a build.
- First release under per-plugin versioning scheme. See 1.x changelog for earlier releases.