Pipeline: Basic Steps2.6Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: workflow-basic-steps
Last released: 4 months ago
Commonly used steps for Pipelines.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.6 (Jun 30, 2017)
JENKINS-45101 Improved display of step summaries in Blue Ocean for various steps.
2.5 (May 30, 2017)
2.4 (Feb 10, 2017)
retrynow exits immediately upon receiving a user-initiated build abort.
- Implemented virtual thread dump status for
- Simplified some implementations as per JENKINS-39134.
2.3 (Nov 01, 2016)
- JENKINS-39072 (related to JENKINS-34637): make the
timeoutstep print more information to the log, display status in Thread Dump, and forcibly kill its body after a grace period has elapsed.
- JENKINS-28385 Added
withContextsteps for use in advanced libraries.
- Warning in documentation regarding JENKINS-38640 & JENKINS-36914.
2.2 (Sep 23, 2016)
- JENKINS-37397 Allow use of symbols to select the
- Creating the workspace directory from some steps if the step required it and it did not already exist.
- Broken documentation link.
2.1 (Jul 28, 2016)
- JENKINS-29922 Marking
wrapas “metasteps”, allowing simplified syntax with Pipeline Groovy Plugin 2.10. Correspondingly deprecating the
artifactstep for Jenkins 2.2+ users.
- JENKINS-34554 Maximum recurrence period for
waitUntil, currently hard-coded.
- JENKINS-34281 Indicate in the build log if
sleepstill applies after a Jenkins restart.
- JENKINS-31842 Indicate in the virtual thread dump if
- JENKINS-29170 Snippet generation improvements for
- Some inline help fixes.