WMI Windows Agents1.4Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: windows-slaves
Last released: 4 months ago
Allows you to setup agents on Windows machines over Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
Usage and troubleshooting
Version 1.4 (Dec 20, 2018)
- The plugin was renamed to "WMI Windows Agents Plugin" to reflect what it actually does
- PR #9 - escape the "-tcp" argument in the Windows service XML command
- JENKINS-42752 - cleanup usages of the old "slave" term in the Web UI
Version 1.3.1 (Mar 14 2017)
This release solves the critical regression in Jenkins 2.50 (JENKINS-42724)
- Make the plugin independent from the jenkins-slave.xml sample in the core [JENKINS-42746]
Notes: 1.3 is burned, because it has been released from the wrong branch. The functionality of the artifact is actually the same.
Version 1.2 (Aug 10 2016)
- Node startup log should contain a timestamp [JENKINS-25845]
- Improve error message when slave host name is invalid [JENKINS-28895]
- Use new plugin parent pom [JENKINS-34131]
Version 1.1 (Jun 10 2015)
- Now on 1.554.3.
- Restoring a lost help file.
- German localization.
Version 1.0 (Jan 03 2013)
- initial release