Windows Slaves1.3.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: windows-slaves
Allows you to connect to Windows machines and start slave agents on them.
View Windows Slaves on the plugin site for more information.
Usage and troubleshooting
Version 1.3.1 (Mar 14 2017)
This release solves the critical regression in Jenkins 2.50 (JENKINS-42724)
- Make the plugin independent from the jenkins-slave.xml sample in the core [JENKINS-42746]
Notes: 1.3 is burned, because it has been released from the wrong branch. The functionality of the artifact is actually the same.
Version 1.2 (Aug 10 2016)
- Node startup log should contain a timestamp [JENKINS-25845]
- Improve error message when slave host name is invalid [JENKINS-28895]
- Use new plugin parent pom [JENKINS-34131]
Version 1.1 (Jun 10 2015)
- Now on 1.554.3.
- Restoring a lost help file.
- German localization.
Version 1.0 (Jan 03 2013)
- initial release