Windows Slaves1.3.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: windows-slaves
Allows you to connect to Windows machines and start slave agents on them.
This release solves the critical regression in Jenkins 2.50 (JENKINS-42724)
- Make the plugin independent from the jenkins-slave.xml sample in the core [JENKINS-42746]
Notes: 1.3 is burned, because it has been released from the wrong branch. The functionality of the artifact is actually the same.
- Node startup log should contain a timestamp [JENKINS-25845]
- Improve error message when slave host name is invalid [JENKINS-28895]
- Use new plugin parent pom [JENKINS-34131]
- Now on 1.554.3.
- Restoring a lost help file.
- German localization.
- initial release