This plugin deploys applications (WAR or EAR files) to a WildFly or JBoss EAP server or server group.
- Deploys an application to a WildFly/JBoss server or server group.
- A single WAR or EAR file must exist in the workspace on the slave where the project is run.
- If the application already exists in the server or server group, it is uninstalled first.
- The WildFly/JBoss server or domain controller can be local or remote to the slave where the project is run.
- This plugin works with WildFly 8 and JBoss EAP 7 and later versions.
Due to classloading behaviour in the WildFly CLI libraries, the Jenkins WAR file must be re-assembled (or the expanded Jenkins application modified) with the following changes.
- Copy wildfly-cli-8.2.1.Final.jar to /WEB-INF/lib.
- If using Jenkins version 1.622 or earlier, copy log4j-over-slf4j-1.7.7.jar to /WEB-INF/lib, and remove the log4j-1.2.*.jar from /WEB-INF/lib.
Version 1.0.2 (Apr 14, 2016)
- Fixed issue with removal of subdirectory in workspace on repeated deployments.
Version 1.0.1 (Nov 06, 2015)
- Fixed issue with re-deploy from a subdirectory of workspace
Version 1.0 (Oct 25, 2015)
- Initial version