TestProject Automation Platform1.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.150.1ID: testproject
This plugin supports both FreeStyle and Pipeline jobs
Have an active TestProject account which can be obtained for free at the TestProject website.
- At least one registered and running TestProject Agent.
- A job (in your account) containing the tests that you wish to run.
- Install the plugin.
- Go to project Configure > TestProject.
- Provide your TestProject API Key which can be obtained here.
In addition to the API key that needs to be provided once in global configuration when executing a job you will have to provide 3 additional parameters:
- projectId - The ID of the project that contains the job you with to run.
- jobId - The ID of the job that you with to run.
- waitJobFinishSeconds - How many seconds should Jenkins build wait for the automation job to finish. If 0 is provided, Jenkins will not wait for TestProject to finish execution.
To get Project/Job IDs, use the context menu in TestProject application.
runtpjob jobId: '<JOB_ID>', projectId: '<PROJECT_ID>', waitJobFinishSeconds: 180