A plugin for Jenkins CI that automatically reverts SVN commits for a build if build status is changed from successful to unstable.
It currently only works for jobs with a single module, or with multiple modules from the same repository.
1.3 (September 10, 2012)
- Made Claim plugin integration/dependency optional.
1.2 (September 5, 2012)
- Option to revert changes only if a broken build contains exactly one commit.
1.1 (August 29, 2012)
- Builds with a commit having "revert" somewhere in the commit message will no longer revert anything.
- Plurilization in messages.
1.0 (May 11, 2012)
- Job name is now included in revert commit message.
- Fixed an issue where builds would fail when revert failed.
0.7 (Feb 28, 2012)
No longer failing build if revert failed.
v0.6 (Feb 22, 2012)
- Only reverting changes if all changes in the commit are in the workspace checked out by Jenkins.
- No longer claiming/sending mail when files to revert are out of date.
v0.5 (Feb 20, 2012)
- Fixed multi-module support, which has been broken.
v0.4 (Feb 17, 2012)
- Support for e-mailing to committers when reverting.
v0.3 (Feb 16, 2012)
- Integration with Claim Plugin, making non-sticky claims when bad commits have been reverted.
- Removed ability to configure commit message when reverting.
v0.2 (Feb 16, 2012)
- Support for reverting multiple commits.
Support for reverting commits in multiple modules (but still in the same repository).
- Not reverting if files are out of date.
v0.1 (Feb 10, 2012)
- Initial version. Support for single modules.