SSH2.5Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.609.3ID: ssh
This Plugin was derived from the very cool SCP Plugin.You can use the SSH Plugin to run shell commands on a remote machine via ssh.
First go to the global configuration page and add a SSH site.
For your job select a configured site and enter the shell commands that should be executetd before and after the build.
Log will look like this.
- we also need a post deploy script (ask some of the core team how to do that)
- investigate stop behavior of Hudson jobs using the ssh Plugin
- use same sites as scp plugin (plugin dependencies???)
Version 2.5 (July 8 2017)
Version 2.4 (Jan 08 2014)
- ability to use variables when defining SSH host
- miscellaneous fixes
- added keep alive interval
Version 2.3 (Sep 24 2012)
- fixed JENKINS-15265
Version 2.2 (Sep 03 2012)
Version 2.1 (Aug 14 2012)
- configurable pty mode
Version 2.0 (Jun 26, 2012)
- support multiple sites on the same machine
Version 1.6 (Jun 24, 2012)
- support parameterized builds
Version 1.3 (Jun 25, 2011)
- Run script on build step.
- Fixed JENKINS-9240
Version 1.2 (Feb 17, 2011)
- Fix to avoid executing empty script.
Version 1.1 (Jun 2, 2010)
- Removed isEmpty() for 1.5 comp; better input areas
Version 1.0 (Feb 24, 2010)
- Initial release.
Previous Security Warnings
Credentials are stored in unencrypted configuration files
- Affects version 2.4 and earlier