Invokes Selenium Builder scripts from a Jenkins build
Once the plugin has been installed, it can be configured via the Job Configuration page. Click the 'Add Build Step' button and select 'Invoke Selenium Builder script'.
Enter the location of the Selenium Builder JSON file that you wish to be invoked by your build.
- Added support for running Selenium Builder suite files
- Ensure that Windows 8 is handled correctly
- Set default timeout to 30 seconds
- Referenced latest ci-sauce dependency
- Initial version of plugin