sbt1.5Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.431ID: sbt
Last released: 5 years ago
This plugin allows building Scala projects using sbt.
Configure the sbt plugin
- In order to set up sbt-plugin, you need to specify the names and locations of one or more sbt launch jars. Press the Manage Jenkins link and then the Global Tool Configuration. You should now see the sbt configuration section where you will be asked to specify names and locations for your sbt launch jars.
Configure your project to use sbt
- Open your project configuration and add a Build using sbt build step
- Now, choose which sbt launcher to use, add any jvm and sbt flags you need for your build, and specify which actions you want to run. Keep the -Dsbt.log.noformat=true sbt flag to keep the console output clean.
- Once you saved the project configuration, you can run your project and watch the virtual console to see the magical sbt work.
- Allow multiple sbt launchers
- Allow downloading an sbt launcher
- Find a way to publish test results when the project does not have a test listener which creates junit xml (see Christoph Henkelmann’s Blog)
- Initial release
- This release got wrong, sorry
- Handle multi-word actions correctly (thanks to Ismael Juma).
- A work-around for missing JDK path (thanks to Maciek Makowski)
- Ability to define multiple sbt launchers (Include SBT Processor, jenkins-8661)
- Missing jvm arguments causes build to fail (Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, jenkins-8587)
- Added an ability to run sbt in a sub-directory (pull request #6