Promoted Builds (Simple)1.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.398ID: promoted-builds-simple
Simpler version of Promoted Builds Plugin, with only manual promotion of builds.
This plugin adds a
Promoted Builds section in the main Jenkins configuration page. Here you can configure the names of your promotion levels and the icons to use in the Build History. All builds run after the plugin is installed will show the promotion level on the build status page, and users with "Update Run" permission will be able to promote the build.
Unlike the Promoted Builds Plugin, this plugin defines metadata only; there is no action associated with the promotion. It just shows the promotion level on the build page and a badge icon in the Build History on the project page. You may use this metadata however you like, such as using the Remote API to find artifacts of a particular promotion level. The Copy Artifact Plugin can also copy artifacts of a selected promotion level from other jobs.
Click the help icon for Promoted Builds in the main configuration page for information on how to use the Remote API to query for promoted builds, or how to promote builds that were run before installing the plugin.
Version 1.9 (Mar 29, 2011)
- Japanese translation updates.
Version 1.8 (Feb 25, 2011)
- Rerelease 1.7 to properly set required Jenkins version.
Version 1.7 (Feb 13, 2011)
- Add configuration option for whether promotion to each level automatically marks the build as "keep forever". (JENKINS-7284)
- When using Copy Artifact Plugin, check promotion level of parent build for maven or matrix project when copying artifacts from a particular maven module or matrix configuration. (JENKINS-7900)
- Add ability to upload image files into JENKINS_HOME/userContent directory from global config page.
Version 1.6 (May 12, 2010)
- Avoid many exceptions in log when Copy Artifact plugin is not also installed.
Version 1.5 (May 8, 2010)
- Fix setting in Copy Artifact build step so it shows the saved value for promotion level when returning to job config page.
- Add support in Copy Artifact build step to get the promotion level from a build parameter or environment variable.
Version 1.4 (Apr 17, 2010)
- Add support for selecting promoted builds with the Copy Artifact Plugin.
Version 1.3 (Apr 13, 2010)
- Add Japanese localization (JENKINS-6226).
Version 1.2 (Feb 10, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 1.1 (Jul 14, 2009)
- Set visibility of exported data to enable xpath query with depth=1 instead of depth=2 (which exposes more data and slows down the query).
Version 1.0 (Jun 23, 2009)
- Initial release.