Plain Credentials1.5Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.60.3ID: plain-credentials
Last released: 2 months ago
Allows use of plain strings and files as credentials.
This plugin provides two new types of credentials:
FileCredentialsor Secret file:
StringCredentialsor Secret text:
However, as described in the Credentials Plugin wiki, they could potentially be used by any other plugin that requires them.
Version 1.5 (2018-12-11)
- Compatibility with Configuration as Code Plugin for file credentials.
Version 1.4 (Feb 15, 2017)
- Fix an NPE when uploading a secret file and logging is at level FINE or lower
Version 1.3 (Sep 26, 2016)
- JENKINS-36432 follow-up Switch to SecretBytes based storage of file credentials. (PR #6)
Version 1.2 (May 19, 2016)
Version 1.1 (Jan 15, 2015) (requires 1.580.x)
- JENKINS-26099 Permitting ID to be specified on new credentials.
- Display Scope control where appropriate.
Version 1.0 (Jun 16, 2014)
- First general release.
Version 1.0 beta 4 (Oct 01, 2013)
- Added random UUID into bound file paths.
- Factored build wrapper into Credentials Binding Plugin, which you must install for that functionality to continue to work.
Version 1.0 beta 3 (Sep 22, 2013)
- Added a “secret ZIP file” binding, closest to the operation of the now-deprecated Build Secret Plugin.
- Improved help text.
- Moved binding SPI out of the implementation package; it is intended to be usable from other plugins.
Version 1.0 beta 2 (Sep 22, 2013)
- Backdated core dep to 1.509.2.
- Fixed file reupload.
Version 1.0 beta 1 (Sep 21, 2013)
- Initial version.
ArchivesGet past versions
This plugin has no labels