This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
This plugin allows SCM-triggered jobs to ignore build requests if only certain paths have changed, or to build if and only if certain paths are changed.
Table of Contents
Pathignore allows you to do one of two things:
- Do NOT allow a build to run if ALL of the changed paths match a given set of patterns.
- This allows you to ignore specific paths, not triggering a build if only the specified paths have changed.
- Only allow a build to run if at least ONE of the files changed match a given set of patterns.
- This allows you to only build for specific paths, not triggering a build if the paths you care about haven't changed.
To filter whether a build builds based on path, go to the configuration page of the job you care about, and check the box named
Do not build if only specified paths have changed.
The default mode will not rebuild if only the specified paths have changed. The "inverted" mode will do #2 above, and only build if the specific paths have changed.
Patterns are separated by comma, and matched using Ruby's fnmatch.
A skipped build will be marked as NOT BUILT, not FAILED or SUCCESS.
0.6 (Nov 17, 2011)
- Upgrade to ruby-runtime v0.6
- Upgrade to jenkins-plugin-runtime v0.1.15
This should resolve any ConcurrentModificationException you might have been seeing.
0.5 (Nov 14, 2011)
- Update metadata to include repository URL and a display name.
0.4 (Nov 12, 2011)
- Integration tests - which means higher quality code!
- Fixed JENKINS-11708: Link not opening in a new window.
- Workaround for JENKINS-11709: We now provide a blank global.erb so that the global config page loads properly.
- Fixed compatibility with jenkins-plugin-runtime 0.1.11: Builds were broken because of an upgrade to jenkins-plugin-runtime.
0.3 (Nov 10, 2011)
- Shortname 'pathfilter'
- Better metadata
0.2 (Nov 10, 2011)
- First release.