OctoPerf Load Testing4.1.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.73.3ID: octoperf
Spot performance issues quickly by integrating OctoPerf load testing in your continuous integration stack. Test results are downloaded as a JUnit report to integrate with JUnit plugin. JMeter logs and JTLs are downloaded to integrate with Performance Plugin.
OctoPerf Jenkins plugin requires:
- Jenkins 2.73.3 or later,
- An OctoPerf account, or you can create an account if you haven't any.
The complete documentation can be found in our Continuous Integration with Jenkins page.
Third-party plugin integration
This plugin integrates best with the following post-build plugins:
- JUnit plugin: provides test result success / failure depending on the errors and assertion failures occured during the test,
- Performance plugin: provides performance trend graphs like average response time or throughput.
Version 4.1.0 (November 28, 2018)
- Add support for Jenkins Proxy Settings.
Version 4.0.2 (July 19, 2018)
- Compatibility with OctoPerf 9 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
Version 4.0.1 (January 23, 2018)
- Compatiblity with OctoPerf 8 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
Version 3.2.0 (November 21, 2017)
- Support Pipeline Syntax via octoPerfTest function.
Version 3.1.0 (November 20, 2017)
- Support stopping a test when SLA / Monitoring Threshold is raising an alert.
- Merge JTLs into a single JTL file.
Version 3.0.2 (April 10, 2017)
- Fix: JMeter log files weren't downloaded from server at the end of the test.
Version 3.0.1 (March 30, 2017)
- Fix: OctoPerf Build Step could not load scenarios combobox.
Version 3.0.0 (March 27, 2017)
- Upgrade to support JMeter JTLs. Support new OctoPerf Rest API endpoints.
Version 2.0.0 (June 22, 2016)
- Upgrade to support OctoPerf API security.
Version 1.0.0 (March 3, 2016)
- Initial release