This plugin allows you to run load tests on OctoPerf from Jenkins.
Spot performance issues quickly by integrating OctoPerf load testing in your continuous integration stack. Test results are downloaded as a JUnit report to integrate with JUnit plugin. JMeter logs and JTLs are downloaded to integrate with Performance Plugin.
OctoPerf Jenkins plugin requires:
- Jenkins 2.150.3 or later,
- An OctoPerf account, or you can create an account if you haven't any.
The complete documentation can be found in our Continuous Integration with Jenkins page.
Third-party plugin integration
This plugin integrates best with the following post-build plugins:
- JUnit plugin: provides test result success / failure depending on the errors and assertion failures occured during the test,
- Performance plugin: provides performance trend graphs like average response time or throughput.
- Fix: bench report URL is pointing to wrong location.
- Upgrade to Jenkins 2.150.3
- Upgrade various internal dependencies
- Fix: Proxy settings not used while authenticating.
- Add support for Jenkins Proxy Settings.
- Compatibility with OctoPerf 9 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
- Compatiblity with OctoPerf 8 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
- Support Pipeline Syntax via octoPerfTest function.
- Support stopping a test when SLA / Monitoring Threshold is raising an alert.
- Merge JTLs into a single JTL file.
- Fix: JMeter log files weren't downloaded from server at the end of the test.
- Fix: OctoPerf Build Step could not load scenarios combobox.
- Upgrade to support JMeter JTLs. Support new OctoPerf Rest API endpoints.
- Upgrade to support OctoPerf API security.
- Initial release