New Relic Deployment Notifier1.5Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.642.3ID: newrelic-deployment-notifier
Use the New Relic Deployment Notifier by adding it as a Post Step in you Jenkins build job configuration.
- In your Jenkins job configuration go to the Post-build Actions section, click on Add post-build action and select New Relic Deployment Notifications
- Create an username/password credential for the API key. Enter the key as the password.
- Select an application in the dropdown list.
- Add any of the optional values: description, revision, changelog or user
If you have configured everything correctly, Jenkins will notify you New Relic account of subsequent deployments.
It is possible to configure several applications to be notified.
Getting user as an environment variable
Install the Build User Vars Plugin and use any of the supported environment variables.
Version 1.5 (2018-11-04)
Version 1.4 (2018-10-10)
- Use New Relic REST API v2
Version 1.3 (2015-04-28)
- Handle unstable builds and mark build as failed on any notification errors. PR#1
Version 1.2 (2015-04-19)
- Only send notifications for successful builds
Version 1.1 (2015-03-14)
- Support for deployment notifications from behind a proxy
Version 1.0 (2015-03-09)
- Initial Release