Full screen dashboard view featuring job history, build queue, and current status of jobs and nodes.
Open any Jenkins view, click + tab, select Mission Control view type, change UI settings if needed and click OK.
Note: If Build History section is empty, reload Jenkins configuration (Manage Jenkins -> Reload Configuration from Disk).
- Add links to job status buttons
- Filter jobs by full name (folder and job names) (JENKINS-47527)
- Merged pull request #6 by jnutzman - Change filter to look in full job name instead of the base name
- Merged pull request #5 by jaggs6 - Fix incorrect display of jobs with names containing URL special characters
- Merged pull request #4 by willdeberry - Add options to filter Build History and Job Status individually
- Display disabled jobs in grey color
- Display nodes as buttons
- Add links to node buttons
- Add UI controls (font size, button and table row height, grid ratio, number of records to show in build history and build queue)
- Add support for CloudBees Folders plugin
- Fix incorrect formatting of month and day in dates
- Initial release