Adds the ability for Jenkins to publish results from Mentor Graphics Questa Verification Run Manager (VRM).
- Adds project page support for:
- Test results trend charts
- Coverage trend chart
- Custom attribute trending for any additional metric
- Results summary table of recent regressions
- Link to generate VRM and coverage HTML reports
- Supports integration of Dashboard View plugin for viewing pass/fail and coverage results with Questa Coverage Portlet.
- Add Host Utilization chart showing number of tests running at any given time on a specific host
Questa VRM 10.5a or newer is required.
Once the plugin is downloaded and installed, the following configuration options will be available in the project configuration page.
Once installed, the plugin will make a new Post-build action available.
1. Select "Publish Questa VRM Regression Results" from the 'Add post-build action' drop-down:
2. Configure the plugin by giving the location of your VRMDATA (required) directory, and selecting whether you want HTML reports generated, and/or coverage results published to the project page.
Once enabled, the following results will be available on their respective pages.
The Questa VRM plugin also has support for the Dashboard View plugin, adding a new Questa Coverage Portlet option in the dashboard vie drop-down list:
- Minor bug fixes related to coverage graphs when passing different VRMDATA paths for each build.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Supported the ability to pass a different location for "vcover" executable.
- Fixed an issue with accessing the UCDB file when the build is running on a slave node.
- Added the feature of using a wrapper instead of "vrun" or "vcover" executables without having related issues.
- No changes (re-upload due to failure in upload process).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added ability to view trends with build dates as x-axis.
- Added ability to choose date format.
- Performance improvements.
- Added support for viewing trend graphs of multiple projects in the same view.
- Compatibility with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Reordering trend graphs on the project page.
- Initial release.