Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Additional portlets for jenkins Dashboards (see https://plugins.jenkins.io/dashboard-view/)
- Generic JS Portlet: Allows to run arbitrary JS to create content in the portlet content area (if the user has edit rights for the given Dashboard View). The function ajaxViaJenkins() allows running ajax requests avoiding cross domain issues by routing them through jenkins
- Recent Changes Portlet: Will show the recent SCM changes of a configured project
- SonarQube Issues Portlet: Shows issues for the given projects (projects and severity can be configured)
See help sections in portlet configuration for more information.
The following portlets can be used in dashboards (requires plugin Dashboard View):
Generic JS Portlet: Allows to run arbitrary JS to create content in the portlet content area by loading html snippets or json data from arbitrary sources on the internet/intranet.
Important: Using this portlet will allow anyone that can edit a dashboard view to add arbitrary JS that is also visible to/executed by other users - only install this plugin if you trust everybody that you give permissions to edit views!
Recent Changes Portlet: Shows the recent SCM changes for a configured job
Test Results Portlet: Shows the test results for a configured job
SonarQube Portlet: Shows issues from SonarQube directly in Jenkins (using the REST API)
Shows the recent SCM changes for a configured job. If the optional JIRA Base URL is configured, JIRA Issue IDs are automatically made clickable.
Shows the test results for a configured job.
See Releases for recent changelog.
- Using SonarQube Token instead of user/pw now.
- Add timeouts to HttpURLConnection usage in ServerSideHttpCall as used by GenericJsPortlet (JENKINS-43711)
- Compatibility to SonarQube 5.6.3 LTS (JENKINS-40357)
- Recent Changes Portlet now allows to configure the maximal number of changes to be shown (thanks to tabeyti for this pull request).
- SonarQube Portlet allows to show alerts for given project(s) now
- Fixed Generic JS Portlet's js method ajaxViaJenkins to run without credentials for current Jenkins versions (tested with 1.580.1). The JS method ajaxViaJenkins() now works again with either two (url and callback) or four (url, user, pw, callback) parameters. See JENKINS-26556.
- Minor layout fix in SonarQube portlet
- SonarQube portlet: Added config option for maximum users shown in asignees ranking and fixed error handling (if ajaxViaJenkins fails)
- Fixed search URL (when clicking on user in busiest assignees) for SonarQube 4.1.2
- Made SonarQube portlet compatible with latest SonarQube version (tested with 4.1.2 and 4.3.2). Removed old Sonar Portlets for Sonar < 3.6
- Fixed Link in Recent Changes Portlet (JENKINS-21429)
- Added functionality from deprecated Sonar Reviews Portlet to SonarQube Issues Portlet (JENKINS-21430)
- Fixed image URLs
- Initial Version at jenkins-ci.org (https://github.com/jenkinsci/mashup-portlets-plugin)