This plugin posts build results to Lotus Connections.
Each Lotus Connection update will contain the job name, build number, The number of tests executed, passed, failed and the pass rate (%).
TT_BVT_WMB (96) : Tests Executed = 600 Tests Passed = 126 Tests Failed = 474 Pass Rate = 21.00 %
The core workings came from a sample on this site Updating your Lotus Connections microblog programmatically by Luis Benitez.
- Added the feature to post to a Lotus Connections Community Forum.
- Reverted the configuration to set the properties in a per-project manner, rather than global .
- Updated the status message to include the build url.
- Altered the configuration to set the properties in a global manner, rather than per-project.
- Updated the dependencies to latest release of Adbera.
- Altered the default message for builds with no test results.
- Fixed up the release process.
- Initial release