Labeled Test Groups Publisher1.2.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.577ID: labeled-test-groups-publisher
This plugin provides the functionality to group tests by types, such as "unit test", "smoke test", "regression test", etc.
This is useful for situations where different tests share the same test output format, but you want to display the results separately.
This plugin automatically converts JUnit Result Archiver and CPPUnit publishers to use the Labeled Test Groups Publisher. It automatically finds any jobs that use the JUnit Result Archiver, or CPPUnit publisher, and converts those publishers into groups within the "unit" group within a new Labeled Test Group Publisher. This conversion will not be persisted unless a job's configuration is explicitly edited by the user. The kinds of test result publishers that will be automatically converted are JUnit test result archiver and CppUnit test result archiver.
If you do not want your JUnit and CPPUnit publishers to be converted automatically, recompile the plugin with ENABLE_CONVERSIONS = false in ConvertToLabeledGroupsConverter.java.
- Fix reported tasks in the "Open Issues" JIRA.
- Get rid of utilitybuilders.hpi plugins in test @LocalData's. There's a TouchBuilder in core now.
- Look at EnhancedTestCase. Can it be eliminated? All of those methods should probably go into HudsonTestCase.
- Lots of tests are marked SKIP_testFoo. I think they will mostly all work, though. Try turning them on and make sure.
Version 1.2.8 (Nov 20, 2015)
- [JENKINS-30711] A bug where the parser name wouldn't load correctly is now fixed.
- [JENKINS-20979] No more waiting on concurrent builds!
Version 1.2.7 (Mar 16, 2015)
- Added the ability to configure test group labels. Free labels for everyone!
- Updated the pom to have git instead of svn, jenkins-deployability, added current maintainer.
Version 1.2.6 (Mar 20, 2010)
- Fixed problem where parser names were not showing up in the drop down menu.
- First public version