This plugin publishes Apache Ivy reports for each build.
This plugin depends on the Ivy Plugin and requires a graphviz installation on the server.
- Install graphviz on the server.
Configure the dot executable path in "Configure System"
- Create (using the Ivy
edit an ivy project
Check "Publish ivy dependency report", give the ivy configurations for which to generate the report and the resolve id (generally [org]-[module]
- The report will be generated after the build :
- Svg elements are now clickable
- Icon for action was missing
- Use helvetica 11 in generated svg files
- Add a version label to the link between two artifacts only if it is not the selected version for the target artifact
- First release : an html ivy report containing a dependency graph (in svg format) can be generated for each ivy project build