embeddable-build-status1.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: embeddable-build-status
This plugin allows Jenkins to expose the current status of your build as an image in a fixed URL. You can put this URL into other sites (such as GitHub README) so that people can see the current state of the job (last build) or for a specific build.
Once this plugin is installed, you'll see Embeddable Build Status Icon as one of items in the left menu navigation for a job or build of a job respectively.
When you click this icon, you get several links to an icon that shows the current Build Status for your job or the status of a specific build respectively.
You can paste any of these URLs in other sites so people can see the current state of your build.
1.9 (Feb 06, 2016)
- Compatibility with pipeline builds (JENKINS-28642)
1.8 (Aug 31, 2015)
- Badges for aborted builds (JENKINS-19319)
- Fix ETag header quoting to respect RFC 7232
- Some minor "plastic" style image fixes
1.7 (Mar 24, 2015)
- New badge style: flat, with option to choose the old ("plastic") style (JENKINS-26705)
- Option to omit view name from the URL (JENKINS-26585)
1.6 (Nov 29, 2014)
- Support for build status badge for a specific build of a job (JENKINS-25306)
1.5 (Aug 25, 2014)
- Added Cache-Control headers (JENKINS-17028)
- New badge style based on shields.io (JENKINS-23062)
- SVG badges for better high-DPI screen support (JENKINS-21112)
1.4 (May 31, 2013)
- ability to expose badges even when Jenkins has no anonymous read access (JENKINS-17798)
1.3 (Mar 05, 2013)
- missing icon
1.2 (Mar 1st, 2013)
- Added "unknown" image and use it for disabled and unbuilt jobs (JENKINS-15510)
- Avoid using 302 redirects given that some browsers cache them (JENKINS-17028)
- Initial version