Downstream build view1.9Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.509.3ID: downstream-buildview
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
This plugin allows you to view the full status all the downstream builds so that we can graphically see that everything for this build has been completed successfully.
Version 1.9 (Dec 17 2013)
- JENKINS-9263 add link to upstream build when downstream build is started instead of completed
- NPE when launching a downstream build from a promotion action
- avoid serializing build references; can cause errors in newer versions of Jenkins
- broken icon when using a context path
- JENKINS-17837 fix major performance issue for jobs with many builds
- hide link unless there are actually some downstream builds to display
Version 1.8 (Aug 02 2012)
Version 1.7 (2nd April 2012)
- Projects triggered by "Parameterized Build Plugin" do not show in view with "Downstream-buildview" (JENKINS-5761)
- Prevent ConcurrentModificationException (JENKINS-6644)
- Downstream build view is empty (JENKINS-7480)
- Fixed an NPE (JENKINS-7691)
- Fixed irregularities with build numbers by persisting the build number after the actual build starts
- Fixed broken image path .
- Added logic to persist information about the downstream builds.
- Added TransientProjectAction, so the plug-in will be available for all the projects with out any configuration.
- Initial version