DotNet as Script1.0.2Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: dotnet-as-script
Last released: 5 months ago
This plugin, enables you to run c# code as a normal build step.
DotNet as script plugin for Jenkins
- Run your c# code "dotnet core" like a script language.
- Multiplatform plugin (as dotnet core is now).
- Based in your c# code this plugin creates a dotnet core project with all the required information.
- Add custom nuget packages in a JSON format.
- The code is compiled again when it changes or the packages changed.
- For future executions of unchanged code the compiled executable will be used.
- Inject environment variables for the next build step.
- You need to have installed the dotnet core sdk https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/core.
- The minimun version is the 1.0 (preview versions will not work).
- Initial Release
ArchivesGet past versions
This plugin has no labels