Dependency Analyzer0.7Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.424ID: dependencyanalyzer
View Dependency Analyzer on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin parses dependency:analyze goal from maven build logs and generates a dependency report
- This plugin is only available for maven project
- Activate dependency:analyze on the maven build configuration of your job
- Check the dependency analysis option on your job configuration
- Launch a new build
Global dependency reports are not yet implemented. Only the build part is available.
Clicking on the dependency analysis link opens the dependency reports.
Dependency problems detected by dependency:analyze goal are summarized in this page.
- Not planified
- Graph for dependency problems evolution on job main page
- Next Release
- Summarize dependency problems count
- Global dependency report on job main page
Version 0.7 (Oct 2, 2014)
- Maintenance release. Works with new version of Jenkins.
- Organize artifact display into array.
- Comit and move to Github
Version 0.6 (Feb 14, 2011)
- Translation update (French)
Version 0.5 (Feb 15, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.4 (Sep 16, 2009)
- Supports maven 2.1 (patch from mfriedenhagen JENKINS-4273)
- Add support to dependency:analyze-only goal (patch from JENKINS-4277)
- No NPE when the build has old modules (JENKINS-2833)
- Initial release
- List of dependency problems, build centric