Codescanner0.11Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.357ID: codescanner
This plugin generates the trend report for Codescanner, a tool which uses static analysis to look for bugs, hints and other useful information in Symbian C++ source code.
This plug-in requires the plugin "analysis-core" by Ullrich Hafner. Please ensure that the latest version of this plug-in is also installed.
The Codescanner plug-in either runs the Codescanner tool or uses an existing result file to report a number of different information.
The following features are provided by this plug-in:
- Build summary showing the new and fixed warnings of a build
- Several trend reports showing the number of warnings per build
- Overview of the found warnings per module, package, category, or type
- Detail reports of the found warnings optionally filtered by severity (or new and fixed)
- Short messages is read from the report file
- Colored HTML display of the corresponding source file and warning lines:
- Direct link to the warning line
- Highlighting of single lines as well as line ranges
- Highlighting of multiple line ranges per warning (different color for primary range)
- Tool tip describing the warning message
- Failure threshold to mark a build as unstable
- Configurable project health support
- Localization available for: DE
The current release is available in the download section. This plug-in is developed and maintained by Maximilian Odendahl. Please use the comment fuctionaility, Hudson mailing lists or issue tracker to ask questions, create feature request or bug reports.
Release 0.11 (Jan 3, 2011)
- Update some links in help text (JENKINS-6862)
Release 0.10 (Mar 18, 2010)
- New warnings computation is now based on the current build and the reference build (i.e., the last successful build, see JENKINS-5147)
- Visualized plug-in build status (based on the healthiness thresholds)
- Added high scores for successful builds
- Don't show project action if there are no warnings (JENKINS-5473)
- Don't show trend graph configuration on job creation (JENKINS-5294)
- Improved remote API, now the warning keys are also exposed (JENKINS-5195)
How To Use
- Install the plugin, using hudson: Manage Hudson> manage plugins >Available> CodeScanner
- Restart app server/ Hudson
- In post build actions, check the CodeScanner plugin and fill in the source code directory which you would like to scan
- Either fill in the path to the CodeScanner.exe file or leave this texbox blank. If filled in, the tool will be called and run by the plugin and its output caught directly. Otherwise an existing output.txt file in the workspace directory will be used. This is useful if you already run codescanner inside another build script. You should run codescanner in this case similar to "codescanner.exe -o std src > workspacedirectory/output.txt"