AWS CodeDeploy1.17Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.612ID: codedeploy
AWS Codedeploy plugin
The AWS CodeDeploy Jenkins plugin provides a post-build step for your Jenkins project. Upon a successful build, it will zip the workspace, upload to S3, and
start a new deployment. Optionally, you can set it to wait for the deployment to finish, making the final success contingent on the success of the deployment.
After building and installing the plugin, some simple configuration is needed for your project.
- Open up your project configuration
- In the Post-build Actions section, select Deploy an application to AWS CodeDeploy
- Application Name, Deployment Group, Deployment Config, and region are all required options.
- For authentication, there are two options. Either option requires that the associated role has, at minimum, a policy that permits
- Access/Secret key pair. For example, the keys associated with a specific IAM user. If left blank, the default chain of credentials will be checked.
- Temporary access keys. These will use the global keys from the Jenkins instance.
This plugin is licensed under Apache 2.0. See the LICENSE file in the source repository for more information.