Clang Scan-Build1.7Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: clang-scanbuild-plugin
View Clang Scan-Build on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows you to execute Clang scan-build against Mac or iPhone XCode projects or other scan-build compatible build tools.
This plugin allows you configure a build step that will execute the Clang scan-build static analysis tool against an XCode project. This plugin also provides a Post-build Action that will archive the HTML reports and generate a trend graph.
The following features are provided by this plug-in:
- Clang tool installations so you can configure locations differently on slaves
- Clang scan-build build step which allows you to provide XCode settings such as: target, SDK, & configuration
- Dashboard trend chart which details the bug count over time visible on your job's dashboard page
- New bugs since the last build are highlighted so they are easy to identify
- A publisher which will archive the scan-build HTML reports and will optionally fail the build if the bug count exceeds the configured threshold
- First install Clang scan-build onto the Jenkins master or slave which will be executing your XCode builds. You can download clang at the following url: http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/installation.html
- Setup a Clang scan-build installation in the Jenkins main configuration. (Manage Jenkins). You should give your installation a unique name and provide a path to the scan-build folder unless your master will never execute Clang scan-build jobs.
- Edit your Job configuration by adding a 'Clang scan-build' Build Step.
- Choose the installation you wish to use (likely the one you just added).
- Provide the appropriate XCode build settings (target, SDK, & configuration).
Sample job using make
- To invoke scan-build from the command-line using make, create a job with Build Step - Execute Shell such as:
- If you wish to have results published, add the Post-build Action - Publish Clang scan-build reports.
- Remove obsolete "-activetarget" flag (JENKINS-23008)
- Fix null pointer exception in getClangexcludedpaths (JENKINS-28130)
- Update to Jenkins core parent dependency to 1.580.1
- Change minimum isApplicable() level to AbstractProject, for compatibility with inheritance plugin.
- Add support for clang static analyzer >= 270
- Add the ability to exclude files from scan-build analysis.
- Update the publisher to copy all available reports.
- Remove hardcoded "Xcode 4".
- Add default arguments for xcodebuild and scan-build.
- Update e-mail address for Josh Kennedy.
- Added code to implement JENKINS-15902 - xcode build arguments can now be specified. They will be added to the end of the command.
- Fixed JENKINS-9251 - If you are using a master/slave configuration the clang scan-build tool home can now be left blank on the master and configured on each slave.
- Fixed another bug which was causing a 500 error when saving the scan-build tool configuration.
- Merged patch provided by github user 'tru' which passes Jenkins environment variables through the plugin and makes them available to scan-build. This enables passing down variables such as BUILD_NUMBER and other Jenkins environment variables.
- Added the ability to provide arbitrary arguments in the build action configuration which are passed to scan-build.
- Patch provided by Kenji21 to fix a bug when building on a slave.
- Bug reports are now created on the slave and copied to the master so that they are accessible in your browser
- Support for X-Code 4
- Initial Release
- Clang scan-build build step
- Clang scan-build report publisher
- Supports XCode projects within workspace subfolders