Continuous Integration with Toad DevOps Toolkit1.1Minimum Jenkins requirement: 2.7.3ID: ci-with-toad-devops-toolkit
|Plugin Version||Toad DevOps Toolkit|
The Continuous Integration with Toad DevOps Toolkit Plugin enables Oracle users to automate various DevOps tasks including:
- Performing PL/SQL code analysis
- Running advanced PL/SQL unit tests
- Executing PL/SQL scripts
Installing the Continuous Integration with Toad DevOps Toolkit Jenkins Plugin
- Once logged into your Jenkins server click "Manage Jenkins".
- From within the "Manage Jenkins" page click "Manage Plugins".
- Near the top of the "Plugin Manager" page click the "Available" tab.
- Filter the results by typing "Continuous Integration with Toad DevOps Toolkit".
- Check "Continuous Integration with Toad DevOps Toolkit" and click either "Install without restart" or "Download now and install after restart" at the bottom of the page.
The Toad DevOps Toolkit Jenkins Plugin requires Toad DevOps Toolkit to be installed. An installation guide for Toad DevOps Toolkit can be found here.
Documentation for the latest version of Toad DevOps Toolkit can be found here.
VERSION 1.1 (May 14th, 2018)
- Feature: Code analysis allows setting failure conditions
- Fix: Successful unit test build steps were failing