Campfire2.7Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.424ID: campfire
View Campfire on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows your team to setup build notifications to be sent to Campfire rooms.
- Notify a room when a build fails just once
- Support for maven2 projects
- A link back to the failed build
- Notify a room when a build is completed
- Allow notifications to be setup per job
- Supports Freestyle jobs
- New screen in the Configure Job page in the Post-Build Actions section to Notify Campfire
- If the post fails should not cause the build to fail
- Supports new 37signals Campfire API
- Global configuration (thanx to Mark Woods for his contribution)
- Checks connection before notifying (thanx to Mark Woods for his contribution)
Merged contributions by Mark Woods and Joshua Krall (big thanks!) from http://github.com/jgp/hudson_campfire_plugin