Allows the user to provide parameters for a build in the url, prompting for confirmation before triggering the job.
The plugin exposes
$JENKINS/job/$JOB/parambuild url to trigger the build with parameter. Unlike
$JENKINS/job/$JOB/buildWithParameters, a human must confirm that the parameters are correct before the build is triggered. This is useful if you want to create a list of jobs with parameters to trigger ahead of time, and execute it at some future date (e.g. a deployment plan).
mvn hpi:run will get you hpi plugin file in "./target" directory
- Update to support icons removal from Jenkins Core
- Bumped parent POM and minimal Jenkins version are now 2.204
- Move documentation to GitHub
- Fix XXS vulnerability as reported in security advisory.
- Fix CRSF vulnerability as reported in security advisory.
- Require Jenkins 2.60.3 or newer.
- Hide job action from UI to avoid confusion (JENKINS-25413).