This plugin provides a set of environment variables that describe the user who started the build.
This plugin defines the following environment variables to describe the user who started the build:
Full name (first name + last name)
Jenkins user ID
Select Set Jenkins user build variables and reference the variables during the build:
Jenkins core compatibility
This plugin requires Jenkins 1.609+ (since 1.5 version of plugin).
1.5 (Dec 11, 2015)
- - Workflow support
- Requires 1.609 or higher of Jenkins.
1.4 (Oct 10, 2014)
- - Support of BUILD_USER_EMAIL. Currently, only the explicit e-mail definition in user properties will work (see Mailer Plugin)
- - NPE on non-existent upstream builds (JENKINS-22974)
1.3 (Apr 12, 2014)
- User variables are not set to Maven3 build (JENKINS-19187)
* [JENKINS-21955] Set BUILD_USER to "SCMTrigger" if a build is run because of a source code change
* Now works with Jenkins starting from 1.396 version.
* Initial version