BrowserStack gives instant access to 2000+ real mobile devices and browsers that enables developers to test their websites and mobile applications without requiring to install or maintain an internal lab of virtual machines, devices, or emulators.
This BrowserStack Jenkins plugin helps you integrate and run your test suite from a Jenkins CI server on the BrowserStack device cloud.
Use the BrowserStack Jenkins plugin to:
- Configure your BrowserStack credentials for your Jenkins jobs.
- Set up and tear down the BrowserStack Local binary for testing internal, development, and staging environments.
- Upload your app build to the BrowserStack servers (for mobile app testing in App Automate).
- Embed BrowserStack test results, including video, logs, and screenshots in your Jenkins job results.
You need the following to use the plugin:
- An existing Jenkins CI server (version 1.653+)
- A BrowserStack account. You can sign-up for free trial if you do not have an existing account.
- Follow Automate Jenkins documentation to integrate your Selenium and Appium test suite for website testing in Automate.
- Follow App Automate Jenkins documentation to integrate your Appium test suite for native and hybrid mobile app testing in App Automate.
With the 1.1.10 version of the Jenkins plugin, you can now enable BrowserStack test reporting in Jenkins with all test languages and frameworks with proxy support.
Please file feature requests and bug reports to BrowserStack Support team.