Bitbucket OAuth0.7Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.645ID: bitbucket-oauth
First you need to get consumer key/secret from Bitbucket.
- Log into your Bitbucket account.
- Click on your account avatar in the top right corner and select Bitbucket Settings.
- If your are a member of an organization, ensure you are on Team settings, not Account settings, from the drop down.
- Under ACCESS MANAGEMENT select OAuth.
- Under OAuth consumers, click Add consumer.
- The system requests the following information: Name is required. Others are optional.
- Under Permissions, select Account > Read and Team membership > Read(optional).
- Click Save. The system generates a key and a secret for you. Toggle the consumer name to see the generated Key and Secret value for your consumer.
Second, you need to configure your Jenkins.
- Open Jenkins Configure System page.
- Set correct URL to Jenkins URL.
- Click Save button.
- Open Jenkins Configure Global Security page.
- Check Enable security.
- Select Bitbucket OAuth Plugin in Security Realm.
- Input your Consumer Key to Client ID.
- Input your Consumer Secret to Client Secret.
- Click Save button.
Bitbucket Team access Support
Based on the teams that user has access to, this plugin automatically creates groups of the form
Supported roles are admin, contributor and member
These group names can be used in Jenkins Matrix-based security to give fine grained access control based on the users team access in Bitbucket.
Configure plugin via Groovy script
Version 0.7 (1 May, 2018)
- Fixed Groovy example did not work
Version 0.6 (25 Feb, 2018)
- Added Bitbucket API 2.0 support (Pluign requires Account Read Permission only)
- Added spport for adding user authorities based on bitbucket team/role (related: Pull Request #11)
Version 0.5 (5 Jun, 2016)
- Fixed ClassCastException (related: JENKINS-34792 )
Version 0.4 (14 May, 2014)
- Fixed broken api token access (related: JENKINS-21882 )
Version 0.3 (31 Jul, 2013)
- Works on reverse proxy environments ( Use Jenkins URL configuration instead of request URL )
Version 0.1 (29 May, 2013)
- Initial release