Bitbucket1.1.5Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: bitbucket
Bitbucket plugin is designed to offer integration between Bitbucket and Jenkins.
It exposes a single URI endpoint that you can add as a WebHook within each Bitbucket project you wish to integrate with. This single endpoint receives a full data payload from Bitbucket upon push (see their documentation), triggering compatible jobs to build based on changed repository/branch.
Since 1.1.5 Bitbucket automatically injects the payload received by Bitbucket into the build. You can catch the payload to process it accordingly through the environmental variable $BITBUCKET_PAYLOAD.
Configure your Bitbucket repository with a Webhook, using URL JENKINS_URL/bitbucket-hook/ (no need for credentials but do remember the trailing slash). The older-style HTTP POSTs from Bitbucket are also supported but deprecated.
On each push, the plugin:
- Scans Jenkins for all jobs with "Build when a change is pushed to Bitbucket" option enabled
- Each each job matched:
- If the job's SCM (git) URL "loosely matches" that of the git repository listed inside the Bitbucket-provided payload, AND
- If the job's SCM (git) detects that the remote repository has changes, THEN
- A full build of the job will be queued
The "loose matching" is based on the host name and paths of the projects matching.
The current supported dsl is as follows:
1.1.5 (26. Jan 2016)
- fix JENKINS-32372 Inject the Payload into the build through $BITBUCKET_PAYLOAD
1.1.4 (28. Dec 2015)
1.1.3 (16. Oct 2015)
- fix JENKINS-29096 Advice users when they don't use the right hook url - last `/`
- fix JENKINS-30985 Jobs with the same git repository defined several times in the scm should be triggered only once
1.1.2 (4. August 2015)
- fix JENKINS-28882 Workflow support for BitBucket trigger
1.1.1 (9. July 2015)
- Allow Webhooks 2.0
1.1.0 (10. March 2015)
- fix JENKINS-24999 Build triggered by SCM change without activating trigger in the job configuration
- fix JENKINS-26413 BitBucket trigger doesn't need to InitializeLogFile
- fix JENKINS-26489 Action report for the bitbucket polling log on web UI
- fix JENKINS-26805 Job is not triggered after merging a branch
- initial implementation