The BigPanda global notifier hooks into the Jenkins build process, triggering the Jenkins instance on every build. Once the build starts, the active change is sent to BigPanda and becomes available for correlation with incidents. When the build is finished, the change data in BigPanda is updated to reflect the completed change. See the docs for more information.
- Log into your Jenkins instance.
- Go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins on the left panel.
- Select the Available tab.
- Search for the BigPanda Notifier and click Install.
- Allow your Jenkins instance to restart.