Authentication Tokens API1.3Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.580.1ID: authentication-tokens
Last released: 9 months ago
This plugin provides an API for converting credentials into authentication tokens in Jenkins.
The plugin provides concepts for:
- Authentication Token Source: converts a type of Credentials into authentication tokens of a certain type.
- Authentication Token Context: used to specify the context in which the token wants to be used through a series of purposes.
- AuthenticationTokens utility class to generate matchers and convert credentials into tokens easily.
- JENKINS-35287: Upgrade to 2.9 parent POM.
- Add concept of authentication token context to specify the context in which the token wants to be used.
- Convert best match of a selection of credentials.
- Prioritise matches based on goodness of fit
- Initial release
ArchivesGet past versions
This plugin has no labels