Assembla Auth Plugin
This plugin enables OAuth (see http://oauth.net) authentication for Assembla users to Jenkins instance using their Assembla credentials and delegate the authorization to an Assembla space permissions.
Assembla Security Realm (authentication):
Handles the authentication and acquisition of the Assembla OAuth token for the connecting user. Takes the client id (Application identifier) and client secret (Application secret) from the application registration here:https://www.assembla.com/user/edit/manage_clients
The entry should look like this:Assembla API uri:
Main url: http://127.0.0.1:8080
Callback url: http://127.0.0.1:8080/securityRealm/finishLogin
Space url name: assembla_space_name
Assembla API uri: by default is https://api.assembla.com. Do not change if you are not running a private install of Assembla.
Main url and Callback url: use the url of your jenkins instance instead of http://127.0.0.1:8080
Space url name: has to be set for authorization purposes, replace assembla_space_name with your space's url name (www.assembla.com/spaces/)
Assembla Authorization Strategy (authorization):
Jenkins user permissions are based on Assembla permission:
- Assembla user with ALL permission for space has Jenkins ADMIN access.
- Assembla user with EDIT permission for space has Jenkins EDIT access.
- Assembla user with VIEW permission for space has Jenkins READ access.
- Assembla user with NONE permission for space has NO Jenkins access.
"Admin usernames" field accepts a list of comma separated usernames. These users will:
- have Jenkins ADMIN access
- have external access (access to Jenkins API via basic http auth) using their username and API key defined in Jenkins People section: http://127.0.0.1:8080/user/configure