Anka1.8Minimum Jenkins requirement: 1.625.3ID: anka-build
View Anka Plugin on the plugin site for more information.
A Jenkins plugin to use Anka Build to provision macOS VMs on-demand on your private macOS build and test hardware.
- Execute iOS/macOS Jenkins build and test jobs on private macOS cloud infrastructure
- Spins up prescribed macOS VMs on-demand for respective jobs on Anka Build macOS cloud
- Provides Isolated, reproducible and ephemeral macOS CI environments on-demand using existing macOS hardware
How to Install
You can install/update this plugin in Jenkins update center (Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins, search Anka Plugin).
You can also manually install the plugin if you want to try the latest feature before it's officially released. To manually install the plugin:
- Download the plugin from Veertu - Anka Build download Page.
- Open your Jenkins dashboard, go to Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins.
- Go to Advanced tab, under Upload Plugin section, click Choose File.
targetof your repo, click Upload.
- Restart your Jenkins instance after the install is complete.
Provision and Manage macOS VMs on Anka Build macOS private cloud
To use this plugin, first, you need the following.
- Veertu Anka Build cloud software configured on your macOS build and test hardware
- Anka Build Controller
- Anka Build Registry
How to use
- Go To Manage Jenkins, Configure System.
- Select Configure System.
- Select Add a new Cloud.
- Then, follow the instructions in this link.https://ankadoc.bitbucket.io/using-jenkins/